- Single-player gaming arena
- Requires a minimum space of 3.6m x 4.25m x 2.5m
- The motion floor platform is composed of 1m² modular tiles
- Motion floor designed with built in system supplied with 1sq.meter independently vibrating tiles
- Four to five minute interactive experiences
- Detachable printed boards for interior and exterior theming
- Perspex windows installed for safety and visibility
- Modular internal walls for configuring custom interior gaming pathways
- Ships with one, four-minute interactive VR game, “Mayan Adventure” (included in first year license)
- Runs on AiSolve’s proprietary Show Control System for simple plug-and-play operation, software/hardware management and staff training
- Yearly renewable game licenses published quarterly through WePlayVR content library
- Software upgrades and maintenance supported through remote assistance
- Wired internet connection and two standard power sockets required
- Supplied with 12 months of standard software and hardware warranty
- Custom game development and release through WePlayVR
- Designed to accommodate 4D effects (wind, heat, mist, scent)
- Pod weight: 900kg
- Canopy weight: 230kg
- Overall height (with canopy) 2500cm
- - Customers can opt to scale up their VR arenas to increase their throughput by five players by simply opting for a pair of modular motion seats to be attached on either side of their single player walkthrough attraction.
- - All the individual attractions will can be managed by one central show system and games library, requiring just one operational staff to man the arena.
- - It’s a great way to offer amazing VR experiences within a small foot print of 7x4x3 square meters.
- The gaming arena has a dimension of approximately 7.0W x 5.0 D x 3.0 H mts
- The central play incorporates a motion floor platform composed of modular tiles
- Each tile vibrates independently of each other
- The pod is themed to match the games
- Wall tiles can be accessorized by FX add-ons like air jets, scents etc
- Internal walls can be positioned in any shape or order depending on the game play
- Supplied with four VR games
- Games updated via USB and remote assistance
- New games released quarterly, available to purchase at a small additional cost
- Custom games can be developed upon request
Multiplayer attraction is our custom solution designed to adapt to individual locations and can cater towards group activities ranging from 6 to 10 players.
- - Personalise the game experience using 3D face capture
- - Offers a 20 min turn around with 10 min VR game play
- - Supplied with custom 4D feedback props
For multiplayer specifications please get in touch with our consultants to discuss your specs or arrange for a site visit.
For multiplayer specifications, please reach out to our team to discuss your needs and arrange for a site visit.
Luton, LU2 0LA
st Main Dr. Rajkumar Road
1st Block, Rajajinagar